Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Hoyas"team bonding" has begun



When I saw this video I almost cried but it was more of a cry of happiness for our Hoyas.  This video provided me with a quick insight of  how the young Hoyas are quickly "bonding."   A couple of weeks ago in a Kenner Summer League game, Jabril and Aaron had exchanged some words and were going mighty hard at one another, but to see "bonding" right before my eyes brought the tears to my eyes.  It's a good thing the tears didn't well up too much and drop down my face (smile).  Check out the video and see if you see what I see.  The little kid is the best.  I do think that this trip to China will be the "one" best thing to happen to our young Hoyas this season especially this summer.  


Hoyas from left to right Freshmen Jabril Trawick and redshirt freshmen Aaron Bowen and senior Henry Sims arriving in China

HOYAS IN CHINA!
HOYA SAXA!
WE ARE GEORGETOWN!

Glidehoyas



No comments:

Post a Comment