Sunday, October 30, 2011

This tells me something about the Hoyas vs UNC scrimmage




Hoyanation and friends, I don't want to come to jump to any conclusions, but from reading this from UNC's sophomore point guard sensation Kendall Marshall on Twitter, arguably the #1 point guard in the land it didn't go as well as he would of liked it to.  That's okay and understandable coming especially coming from him because he's is their floor general, the Tarheels quarterback, he know's he is an extension of the coach on the floor and some things didn't look right to him.  Oh, believe me if I know UNC's Kendall Marshall, he will fix it.  


Looks like the Hoyas held their own against the #1 team in land.  I think everybody is anxious and wants to know what happened in the scrimmage today, so this is the closest we may as fans will probably get know about the "secret scrimmage" that took place today in the Dean Dome. and both team's were able to use this scrimmage as a measuring stick as to where they are at this time, and what each team needs to work on.  I don't know if this tweet from Marshall can tell you anything, but it sure tells me something.  As I've stated, and I'll say it again and again, "Our Hoyas have something to prove!"  Thy will be done!



 Kendall Marshall 

New Avi to signify what we've accomplished. Gotta keep workin..
 Kendall Marshall 

Friends.... How many of us have them.
»
 Kendall Marshall 

Maybe I shoulda went out last night.


Freshman Greg Whittington on scrimmage today (FB):


"Had a good scrimmage vs North Carolina"





Freshman Jabril Trawick on Hoyas vs. UNC scrimmage...
 Jabril Trawick 

Its ALWAYS room for improvement but the scrimmage went good, we gone surprise a lot of ppl...
»
 Jabril Trawick 

I'm ready for the season to start, people sleeping on us!





Hoyas, Shout!


Glidehoyas



No comments:

Post a Comment