Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hoyas' struggles continue in 2nd consecutive home lost to Pitt 72-57 and Message from Georgetown's #1 Fan


KEEP THE FAITH HOYAS!




Hoyanation and friends, once again I enjoyed having the honor and privilege to see my Hoyas play as usual no matter the cause.  I don't know if some others feel this way, so I can only speak for myself because after all I am the Georgetown Hoyas #1 Fan.  I'm trying to see which way I want to go with this, positively of course, lol.  I won't go into full detail because I just want to write about my team I so d love with all of my heart.  Yes, the blue and gray that I bleed everyday! 

So many fans have jumped ship, but I haven't and never will because I'm as a true a Hoya fan as they get, and wait a minute, I'm really considered a Hoya too.  I think this Big East conference testimony of faith for the Hoyas, Hoyanation and friends.  After all it's what life is about.  You go through the up's and downs of life, but there's that true person or persons' that stick with you through thick and then.  There normally there to lift you up because you've gotten so far down they help you get back up and be the great person they know you are.  The same goes for Hoyas.  Right now, they're struggling and down Hoyanation and friends.  I would not like to assume that so many people have jumped off the bandwagon. 

Article in The Hoya about me (Kent aka Glidehoyas) (Georgetown Die-Hard Integral Part of Fan base 3/19/2010 written by Kevin Wessel)
"One day at the basketball camp, Boone used his experience to teach his team a lesson of strength in the face of adversity. His team was down 20 points when another staff member walked by and began joking about the mountain they had to climb.  “I said I’ve been down before — my son — I’ve been down before and always came back,” Boone recalls.  “I huddled up with my kids and I said, ‘Kids, we’re down right now.  I know you heard that.  Now you have to dig down deep inside yourself and be scrappy.”  His team came back to win the game, and Boone felt the same pride he once had watching his son play.  “When I went home I was on a cloud,” he says. “I was like, ‘Thank you, Chavis.’  - Kevin Wessel (The Hoya Sports)

Now, it's time to see who the REAL BLUE AND GRAYERS!  IT'S TIME TO RAISE UP HOYANATION AND FRIENDS EVEN MORE. WE RAISE UP WHEN WE'RE WINNING, NOW WE NEED TO RAISE UP EVEN MORE BECAUSE WE'RE DOWN!  IT'S A DOUBLE TAKE!!!  LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

STUDENT SECTION:  WHEN YOUR TEAM IS DOWN, YOU'RE THERE TO LIFT THEM UPPPPPPPP!!!  NOT JUST WHEN THEY'RE WINNING!  WE DON'T NEED A SIGNAL TO TELL US, "NOISE, NOISE NOISE", KNOW THAT WHEN YOUR TEAM IS DOWN YOU'RE THERE TO LIFT THEM UP!!!  LET'S GO HOYAS!  LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

Here's some photos I took with my cell phone before and during the game:






LEGENDARY BOBBY KNIGHT


HOYA CHEERLEADERS


JACK THE HOYA IN MOTION


WE JUST HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN, AND DO THIS WRIGHT WAY!


Glidehoyas

No comments:

Post a Comment