Wednesday, October 24, 2012

2012 Legends Classic Biggest Fan



The Script
Hall of Fame

Barclays Center

Suddenly, it feels like I'm on the campaign trail of college basketball trying to get the most votes on my video to win the Legends Classic Biggest Fan contest "Click here and hit "Like" under the video"  for the Georgetown Hoyas. The Legends Classic will be played in the new Barclays Center Home of the Brookly Nets, in New York City. The four teams that will be playing November 19th & 20th will be UCLA, Georgia, Indiana and Georgetown

These two days will be very exciting. I'm just hoping I'll have enough "LIKE's" on my video to win the contest, so I can represent our Georgetown Hoyas as it's #1 Hoyas fan at the classic. It's a pretty tight race at the present with UCLA and Indiana leading. I'm hoping the Hoyas fans can step it up and show these great schools that  we are #1 & "WE ARE GEORGETOWN" and "What Rocks!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment