Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's a new season, it's March Madness!






Well, Hoyanation March Madness is here, and the Hoyas have earned their keep and a number 2 seed in the South bracket of the NCAA's no matter what it took. The great thing about this is they're not done yet. The new season starts on Friday 6:50 p.m. in the "City of Brotherly Love." Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Center) against the champion of the Atlantic Sun Conference Florida Gulf Coast Eagles. I guess you could say the Eagles were mighty happy on CBS Sports Selection Sunday when they found out they were playing the Hoyas. Eagles Coach Andy Enfield says his team likes to run, later on in the video he says, "ironically John Thompson Sr. (it's Jr.not Sr. o_O) is suppose to interview me. He has a show in Washington, D.C. so I'm gonna tell him (jokingly) we play a slow down game that we play forty minutes of zone and that we don't guard anyone." Well, thanks for already telling and making this video Coach Enfield and letting us know you're a running team. I'm sure game film shows this. By the way, I thought Eagles soared, not ran.  


Did you know the coach of Florida Gulf Coast's wife was a supermodel? Click here

Hoyanation, the Hoyas "Started From The Bottom, now they here!


I'm dancing! The moment!  I've been taking it all in and enjoy seeing my team start from the bottom and rise to the top of the college hoops world one game at a time, and it's an honor to watch the old blue and gray march and dance in 2013 March Madness. The Hoyas are ready to go full throttle now in this new season one practice, and one game at a time. Step it up a notch and go for it! Take it! It's your's! All the memories from last season to through this season, "good and bad." Overcoming adversity to over exceed expectations. Defense, defense, defense and more defense, and the will to want to play it. Communication and point communication is key. Great to see our team enjoy their times of their lives their dreams of playing in the NCAA tournament and in perhaps their dreams coming true. The Hoyas have legitimate shot at I BELIEVE! I know you do too Hoyanation. Let's enjoy this ride and cheer on Georgetown Hoyas on the Road To The Final Four.

I would like to give everyone a shout out who reads this blog. I really appreciate meeting you talking with you here or on the road. Thank you for complients as well. A Hoya salute! 

Here are some Selection Sunday photo's I took on the Hilltop in St. Leo's.








Hoyas preparing to sing autographs on Selection Sunday

 Moses Ayegba and I on Selection Sunday 

Coach Othello Harrington and I 

 Hoyas in Red Square getting to march over the Selection Sunday in St. Leo's

Glide in stride checking out the big March Madness screen on Selection Sunday

GU Stonewalls waving the old blue and gray non-stop

 Coach JTIII speaking at Selection Sunday

It's Georgetown in the South Region!  Philly bound!

And sophomore guard Jabril Trawick is one happy Hoya

 Me, JTIII

Freshman D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera, Junior John Caprio and sophomore Mikael Hopkins

Freshman Stephen Domingo and I 



Together, We Are Georgetown!


Hoya Saxa! 










No comments:

Post a Comment