Sunday, November 7, 2010

Is this new basketball court at U of Oregon intimidating?

A Sunday tidbit.  What do you think of the new baskebtall court at the University of Oregon?  Do you think this court is imidating?  Oregon does!  LOL!  I think it's the pits instead of the woods.  The court is framed on all sides by a forest of fir trees, an homage to the school's picturesque Pacific Northwest setting and to Oregon's 1939 national title team nicknamed "The Tall Firs."  OMG!  Terrible, just terrible, but you say so, hahah, I'll stick the regular college basketball courts.  Knowing all the colors the football team wears (24 different uniforms) doesn't suprise me, but this really did.  At first I thought the court would be a bright yellow or flourescent green, now that would be intimidating or blindful?  Anyways,  I hope Oregon fans get a kick out of their new court.  I guess they would.  I'm out!  HOYA SAXA!




IT'S UGLY
CHEZ

Glidehoyas









No comments:

Post a Comment