Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Big Payback


I've been a little under the weather, since the Marquette game, so I'm a day behind in  blogging. Anyways, I just want to say what a game it was at the Verizon Center aka "phone booth" on he Hoyas win. Some college basketball writers were focused on revenge factor for the Hoyas, but this was not the case, it was about being focused. They were. Before the game I said "when" not "if" the Hoyas win, I can honestly say it was "payback," as a matter of fact I'll go as far to say it was "The Big Payback!"


 It definitely was a big win for old blue and gray. We've been doing lots winning lately, and it seems we're not looking back. "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you." - Satchel Paige 

The fight and will to win is amazing. The "sense of urgency" is off the charts. I was off the charts, Hoyanation was off the charts. Wow!!! We're seeing something special we'll remember for a lifetime "one game a time." 

One writer, College Basketball Talk's Rob Dauster, said he'd written the Hoyas off, and admitted he was wrong. I really respect Rob for coming back and not only admitting he was wrong, but writing a respectful story about the Hoyas. Thanks Rob!

There so much to say about this game, but I can't say it all, but I can show some of what happened during the game. Moments of the game.
























The Legend, my favorite college hoops analyst

ESPN's Jay Bilas





I think Otto wanted to call a tech on Coach Williams, you think? lol 

I definitely wanted a technical foul called on Buzz he was having temper tantrums in front of his parents (wearing yellow front row) After our win his mom turned to me and poked me and said she was going to put some voodoo on me and hurried away ...I told her thank you lol 


Mardi Gras and free Gtown tee shirt time

 It's all about heart

Together, We Are Georgetown! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment