Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hoyas look to tame the Bobcats in 1st round of the NCAA's March Madness






SHOWDOWN - BLACK EYED PEAS
I'M READY FOR THE SHOWDOWN HOYAS!
LET'S GO HOYAS!



VS.


Well, Hoyanation and friends, this is the moment I've been patiently waiting for, and I know this is the moment you've been waiting for.  Tomorrow the mighty Hoyas (23-10) glide into March Madness against the Ohio University Bobcats (21-14) winners of the Mid-American Conference Tournament.  The Hoya redemption dream season has continued and I'm very excited for my Hoyas.  The Hoyas come off a 3-1 record in the prestigious Big East Tournament.  Their play was greatly appreciated and well-respected among Hoyanation and friends.  The Hoyas played with courage and great poise.  Big wins came against South Florida and Syracuse and Marquette.  However, Georgetown has one of the best inside players in the country in Greg Monroe, along with Chris Wright and Freeman in the backcourt.  No team will find that easy to match up with, which will make the Hoyas a tough out in the NCAA's.  "I have to say, I've never been more excited to play a basketball game in my life," said sophomore center Greg Monroe.  "It's the NCAA Tournament. Of course, it's my very first time so I'm anxious to play in the tournament.  The Hoyas will go into the NCAA"s as focused, determined and play with a sense of urgency as they've ever been all season.  I can't wait to get this party started. 

WE ARE...GEORGE-TOWN!!!

WE MADE IT - BUSTA RHYMES FEAT. LINKIN PARK
WE MADE IT HOYAS, NOW LET'S GO GET IT!
HOYA SAXA!

Glidehoyas



No comments:

Post a Comment