Monday, July 19, 2010

Kenner League 7/17 - 7/18

GO HOYAS!

It was a fun and great weekend at the Kenner League this past weekend.  Hoyanation and friends our  Hoyas the developmental process is a great process right before my eyes.  Some games are tougher than others, but Hoya players are consistently working hard and getting better in Kenner action each game.  I hear folks talking about our bigs.  Who will step up?  Everyone!  Will we be okay this season in the paint?  Yes!  Ya'll are gonna miss Greg Monroe.  Umm, we love Greg, but he's gone onto greener pastures, the NBA!  I hear it all.  The one thing I do know is my team, the Hoyas!  They all know it too well players are made in the off season, and "IT'S ALWAYS BASKETBALL SEASON" on the Hilltop. 


Big ups to Julian "Ju Ju" Vaughn and Henry "Big Hank" Sims

THE UNSTOPPABLE SKYHOOK!
Bill Walton - The skyhook was unstopple
Lenny Wilkens - There was no way to block that shot
Mike Dunleavey - The greatest weapon ever unleashed in the NBA
Patrick Ewing - Just unstoppable

NBA'S SKYHOOK MASTERS



IF I COULD FLY

Glidehoyas



No comments:

Post a Comment