Friday, January 1, 2010

Former Oak Hill Academy Star/Oklahoma Sooners Keith "Big Tiny" Gallon breaks the glass on the last game of the decade, New Year's Eve!



Oklahomer Sooner Keith "Big Tiny" Gallon moving Gonzaga player out of the way.  I'm just saying!



NEW YEAR'S EVE JAM, LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN

I'm glad no one got hurt, the opposing players quick reaction to get out of the way from the falling debris.  I just to have sayyyyyyyyyy, I'm just saying!  Having a chance to meet Big Tiny last season when Oak Hill Academy played at Georgetown Preps mini Verizon in Bethedsa, Maryland, Big Tiny had a very funny personality, so I had to get this laugh for him, although Big Tiny was modest about it and the Sooners were losing at that time, I know he had a chuckle about especially it being New Years Eve : )   Everytime I watch it just laugh, laugh, laugh...I'm glad none of the players or refs got hurt, but I'm just saying!  Some photos I took with my cell phone last season at ESPNRise National High School Tournament






Big Tiny clapping it up before gametime in ESPNRise National High School Invitational



Oak Hill's Keith "Big Tiny" Gallon during ESPNRise Invitational 2009



Big Tiny and teammates in the huddle #1 Oak Hill Academy



#11 Avery Bradley and Findley Prep at last season 2009 ESPNRise Invitational, this guy did the damage to #1 Oak Hill Academy for the championsip honor, Avery now is a freshman star player for the Texas Longhorns



BIG TINY GALLON
OK SOONERS

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog. I love Tiny, Look out NBA! another great one in Tiny Gallon

    ReplyDelete