Saturday, October 24, 2009

Some memories from last season


GLIDE - PLEASURE

This morning was a great morning, got plenty of rest last night.  I got up and headed to the swimming pool  and hot tub.  Oh yes, what a feeling, a great relaxed feeling.  Taking an early morning dip in the pool starts the day off just right swimming gets my blood flowing freely, organs working great.  I guess you could say it's like putting oil or gas in your car to get it running smooth, lol.  While I was making breakfast, I was thinking about what I wanted to write in today's blog.  Although I have moved on from last season, I just wanted to say it was a pleasure to see my Hoyas out there trying their best and being good students on and off the court.  I always keep in perspective that these young men are students first and foremost with that being said these Hoyas are a fine group of young destined to strive for greatness.  The goal of being "one unit" will successful see the Hoyas through.  I have some photos from last season, enjoy.  Let's Go Hoyas!


To start the morning off, the dip in the pool was relaxing this morning



#4 Chris Wright defending DePaul player



#10 Greg Monroe defends and blocks shot by Syracuse player



#30 Henry Sim glides in for the dunk against Syracuse!



Greg Monroe with the monsta dunk!


#15 Austin Freeman hyped after a made basket against Memphis



#4 Chris Wright goes up with the floater for two against The Orangemen



Greg Monroe's defending will contagiously rub off on the rest of the Hoyas



#20 Jason Clark glides way up for a crucial block on a Marquette plaer



Greg Monroe, Let's Goooooo!!!


Hoya cheerleaders leading the cheer



Thank you Jesse Sapp



My hero



Hoping this will be the outcome this season, clap it up Hoyanation, clap it uppppp!  Let's Goooooo!!!


Pray for our troops



October Breast Cancer Awareness Month



No comments:

Post a Comment