Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Two Days Before Midnight Madness on the Hilltop





Just two days for the moment I've been waiting for since the end of last basketball season. I tried not to dwell on the fact that I had to wait so long for next basketball season to come. I think I did a pretty good job in managing my time and waiting patiently for this season to begin. Somehow, I had to get through the summer and couldn't wait for the prestigious James "Jabbo" Kenner Memorial League to start. This summer league has been home to some of the best college/NBA/Professional players from the DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas. The Kenner League started about a month late this past summer, but made up for lost having played 55 games in 19 days. Great teams, great players what a blast to continue the tradition of the Kenner League at Georgetown's McDonough Gymnasium. After the Kenner League ended I head for The Goodman League at Barry Farms in Washington, DC seeing the likes of Tywon Lawson, Michael Beasley, Kevin Durant, Gilbert Arenas and many more, what a blast, the Goodman League ended the first week of Septembe, so from September till now, I decided I needed a break from basketball, so I have been going to my old neighbor's high school football games and hanging out with the lovely lady. Now, it's two days before the day of Redemption for the Hoyas, and I'm ready, so let's start singing Let's Go Hoyas, let's go Hoyassss. Let's Goooooo!!! Midnight Madness is here!  Midnight Madness will air on ESPNU at 9 on Friday Oct. 16.














No comments:

Post a Comment