Friday, October 15, 2010

0 dayz left until Midnight Madness



GONNA FLY NOW
ROCKY

Here I am feeling like Rocky Balboa when he reached the top of the steps in Philly in the first Rocky movie.  With my both of my hands clutched in two fists like I've just reached the top of the steps or I've just won a championship fight.  It's finally here, Midnight Madness for the Georgetown Hoyas Hoyanation and friends. 

I can't believe it, it's here now, I'm totally hype as I'm writing this. As I'm listening great and legendary Rocky song "Gonna Fly Now" my fingers are hitting the computers keys like Rocky hitting the punching bag.  I playing the song over and over and just think the madness hasn't even started, or has it?  Well, I guess has for me, haha, what do you think?  You already know!  I'm gliding right along.  I've been waiting for this "Hoya Dream Season" with a vengeance and I know the Hoyas and Hoyanation is too.  I have this look on my face like the "Eye of the Tiger". 

If you saw me right you would probably be saying, "hey Kent, are you okay", and I would say, "man I'm ready and focused already.  It's seems like this big ole dream starts over every season for me around this time, it's a feeling I can't describe.  I just think it's my late son's spirit and my spirit put together, I don't think anyone will understand this feeling, but that's okay because they definitely will see what I feel, and just think it's all for the "blue and gray".  Well, I just played the Rocky song again (6 times), now it's on to "Eye of the Tiger"! 

EYE OF THE TIGER
SURVIVOR

"I GOT A FEELING TONIGHT IS GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD NIGHT"

I GOT A FEELING
BLACK EYED PEAS

MIDNIGHT MADNESS IS HERE!
WE ARE...GEORGETOWN!
HOYA SAXA!

Glidehoyas





No comments:

Post a Comment