Thursday, October 7, 2010

8 Dayz to go before the Madness starts

GROOVE THEORY
GEORGETOWN HOYAS MIDNIGHT MADNESS 2009

Wow, I sat down to do my blog and feel asleep, but it was a great nap.  Now I can rock n roll with my blog for Hoyanation and the great friends we have.  I can't believe there's just 8 days to go Hoyanation and friends, and the madness will be overwhelming for the start of the 2010-2011 Hoya basketball season.  As each does goes by the hypeness sets in and I can feel the excitement.  Places that I go I'm normally rocking my Georgetown and people are talking and asking me questions, "how do think they Hoyas will do?"  Do you think the Hoyas will have a good season?  Greg Monroe is gone, now what are the Hoyas going to do?  Who will be the one to step in and fill his shoes?   You already know my answer to all these questions!  The 2011 NCAA Final Four and a 2011 NCAA National Championship Trophy!  Folks say, "well, I don't know about that one".   I'm like I do because I'm the #1 Georgetown Hoyas Fan, I'm suppose to think like this no matter what the outcome is.  The Hoyas will be ready to take each practice and game at a time to get to the college basketball promise land!  Wooooooooo, I can't wait!  Let's Go Hoyas, "Let's get this Party Started."
 



Here's a classic from none other than "MC Hammer" LOL!
LET'S GET IT STARTED


HOYA UNIT



Glidehoyas

No comments:

Post a Comment