Monday, October 4, 2010

10 dayz until Georgetown University Midnight Madness

HOYAS MIDNIGHT MADNESS 2009

The countdown has continued Hoyanation and friends.  I've been doing so many things to make time go by until Midnight Madness.  I know you're excited and can't wait until the Hoya season starts.  The spring was sort of slow for me, but once the Kenner Summer League arrived I was ready and waiting.  Some games I was one of the first ones to arrive to McDonough Gymnasium.  Okay okay, the first one to arrive.  Those who know me know I bleed the blue and gray at the highest level.  I saw every  summer league game, every move, every play from every team the Hoyas played on!  Now, the time has come for all Hoya good men and women to sing, "Let's Go Hoyas", "Hoya Saxa", and "We Are...Georgetown"! because Midnight Madness is 10 days away.  I can say one thing with two words, "I'M READY!"

I'M READY
KANO

I would like to thank Ms. Lacy Buzzelli from  for writing such a wonderful article about me in her blog called "The Linden Buzz" on my Glidehoyas blog dedicated to my late son Chavis, the Hoyas, Hoyanation and friends.  She is truly a wonderful person and friend.  Thank you Lacy. Here's the article below:

Also, a great weekend for me as my Baltimore Ravens went up to Pittsburgh and beat Charlie Batch (John Legend without a low haircut, LOL) and his Steelers.  I heard sooooo may people all week long talking trash saying, "Pittsburgh has the best defense in the NFL ranked #1", that might have been true, but now the Ravens have the #1 defense in the NFL, well proven huh?  Go Ravens! 



Glidehoyas



No comments:

Post a Comment