Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Countdown 9 Dayz until Midnight Madness

MIDNIGHT MADNESS 2009

Hoyanation and friends it should be a dandy at Mignight Madness 2010 with two huge committments from Jabril Trawick and Mikael Hopkins.  The crowd will be extra excited because of this.  As the countdown continues the more hyped I get, it very close now.  I guess you could say my countdown started at last seasons end.  I'm at 9 and counting downnnnnnnn yessssssssss!  Let's Go Hoyas!

Earlier this summer WAG held a contest on the what would be a new slogan for 2010 WE ARE GEORGETOWN shirts.  With Hoyanation voting 265 votes 40% of those votes were not approved for the new slogan "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose", thanks to a Poll done by Casual Hoya.  I entered the contest and my slog was, "THE HOYAS NEVER STOP ON THE HILLTOP", lol, I guess it sounds okay?  You think?  I thought it did, but doesn't mean they had to pick my slogan, but I had to put my two cents in.   



Georgetown Hoyas 2 Tone Navy / Grey Snapback Adjustable Plastic Snap Strap back Hat / Cap Feature
You can purchase this Ole Skool Georgetown Cap on Amazon for $59.00 from Logo 7


Here's a video from Shaq, Shaq can flow better than some rappers now, lol, check it out! 

SHOOT, PASS, SLAM
SHAQUILLE O'NEAL

Glidehoyas












No comments:

Post a Comment