Saturday, November 21, 2009

GAMEDAY!




GLIDEHOYAS!
BEAT SAVANNAH!!!
LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

Hoyanation, as we all know it's GAMEDAY!   LET'S GOOOOOO!!!  I'm fired up just as any game.  As I am writing this blog this morning I'm listening a nice party jam from back in the day call GET TOUGH!  A very meaningful song.  I think of my Hoyas Hoyanation and get psyched up from this song as well as my favorite and you know what that is "GLIDE" by Pleasure.  These a are few of many songs I get hyped off of on Gameday.  It doesn't have to be Gameday, I stay hyped for the Georgetown Hoyas. 

The Hoyas go into action today against the Savannah State Tigers at 1 pm in a nonconference matchup in Savannah States University's Tiger Arena.  I think the Hoyas staff are as ready and prepared for this game as any other game.  As Coach Thompson says, "this is what we do", (I woulda threw a WE ARE GEORGETOWN behind that statement, lol).  Hoyanation, "this is what we do", because WE ARE GEORGETOWN!!!


HOYAS


MY HYPE SONG
WE KNOW THE WORLD IS ROUGH, SO "GET TOUGH"


KNOCK EM HOYAS!
BEAT SAVANNAH!!!
LET'S GOOOOOO!!!


WE HAVE TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
WE ARE GEORGETOWN!

Game can be heard WTNT 570 AM Freedom Radio 1 pm Gametime

No comments:

Post a Comment