Thursday, November 12, 2009

Roy Hibbert's hard work, dedication, and sacrifice will propel the Indiana Pacers to greater heights



Roy Hibbert has been a steady contributor

In Roy's interview on NBATV with Eric Snow and Kenny Smith Roy uses Coach Thompson's word "extremely" to a tee!  Kenny Smith praises Roy Hibbert's sacrifice of team play to make his teammates better, saying, "Roy, that's the first time I ever heard a player say that before.  A player saying they want to get better for another player, wow, that's awesome".  Kenny Smith went on to ask Eric Snow, Eric said the same thing, "I never heard a player say that about another player".   Kenny Smith went on to say, "Roy, I wish you could of played with me to make me better, you can play with me anyday".


Roy with the back in and the nasty jam, watch your head!



No comments:

Post a Comment