Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hoyanation, Hoyas Glide into GAMEDAY!



GLIDEHOYAS!
BEAT LAFAYETTE!!!


LET'S GO HOYAS!

I woke up about 7:00 am hyped up ready to go.  Knowing this is a new day, it's also GAMEDAY Hoyanation, it's all about one game at a time, step by step, inch by inch.  The Hoyas are ready to play!  The Hoyas glide into their 4th game of their "redemption dream season" against the Leopards of Lafayette College at 12:00 Verizon Center, Washington, DC.  It is truly a game the Hoyas will go into focused and determined with a "sense or urgency".  I feel the Hoyas can play no other way but "positive" and I have lots of confidence in the Hoyas as I've always had.  The confidence for my team has never left me, because I understand.  I'm so hyped right now, I'll be leaving out about 10:00 am this morning singing Let's Go Hoyas!  You can bet on that, but I'm so hungry gotta get a good breakfast in there.  Well, Hoyanation and friends, let's sound out LOUD for our Hoyas because WE ARE...GEORGETOWN, WE ARE...GEORGETOWN, WE ARE...GEORGETOWN!

Let's Goooooo!!!



HOYAS!



WE ARE GEORGETOWN!




kb

No comments:

Post a Comment